Elicitation of data
Information about elicitation of data in accordance to article 13 DSGVO
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
with the following information we would like to inform you about the processing of your personal data and your extended data privacy laws in accordance to article 13 DSGVO.
I. Persons in charge
Responsible for the processing of personal data in accordance to article 4 nr. 7 DSGVO and any other data protection rules is:
Eastside Thomas Müller e. K.
Tel.: +49 (0) 371 90975-0
fax.: +49 (0) 371 90975-40
II. Data security officer
You can reach our data security officer directly with the following e-mail address: email@example.com
III. Purpose and legal basis of processing
The elicitation of data is the basis for the processing. Use and, if necessary, conveyance of personal data for purpose of communication including direct mail, which, nevertheless, is subject to a case-by-case review (weighing of interests), bid proposal management and/or contract management, as well as implementation of contractual and precontractual duties. Legal basis for given consent is article 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Is the processing necessary for protection of legitimate interests of our company (for example in case of direct mail) or of a third party and do the interests, basic rights and fundamental freedoms of the person concerned not preponderate the former interest, then article 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO is the legal basis for the processing.
IV. Recipient of personal data
recipients of personal data can be
- internal bodies, that participate on the execution of particular business processes (for example staff of personnel or IT division),
- affiliated companies,
- service provider (waste management comapnies, suppliers, payment service providers),
- public bodies, that are obliged to recieve data due to legal requirements, or
- external processors, that we use for processing of personal data (for example tax consultant office); in individual cases we pass data on based on art. 28 DSGVO and watch, that appropriate and technical and organizational measures are being taken, so that data are only processed in accordance with data protection regulations.
V. Storage time
Personal data will be erased after expiration of the legal and/or contractual retention period.
VI. Rights of persons concerned
You have in accordance to article 12ff. DSGVO the following rights concerning the respective personal data:
- right of information,
- right of correction or erasure,
- right of limitation of processing,
- right of data transferability,
as well as
- right of objection against the processing.
As far as personal data are being processed based on your consent, you can always revoke your consent with effect on the future.
You also have the right to complain about the processing of personal data by us at a data protection authority. Responsible is:
Die Sächsische Datenschutz- und Transparenzbeauftragte
Dr. Juliane Hundert
Postfach 11 01 32